lundi 22 décembre 2008

Session de questions/réponses du site officiel - 22 décembre 2008

What was the first instrument you learnt to play?
Tornike from Georgia
Dido replies: The first one was the recorder. That was when I was about 4. Then I started playing the violin and piano when I was about 9. I absolutely loved the recorder as a kid, though. I would carry it around everywhere, playing all the time. The recorder I play on Grafton Street is the same one I had when I was a child.

The songs that you write have to do with your real life. But do you really not believe in love?
Felipe Alcaíno Saldías
Dido replies: I absolutely believe in love! That's what the song is about. How life is better with love.

What's your favourite time of the day? :-) I'm a big fan of, um, 9.27pm.
Kit, Lisbon
Dido replies: That's the sort of question I love and the sort I ask people. :-) Basically it's different in different cities. About 6am in Los Angeles when the air is clear and the sky is totally beautiful, and in London I wake up every day (without fail) at 7.20am. Even if I go to bed at 5am! It turns out that was the time of day I was born. I wonder whether that has anything to do with it? I just love watching the sun rise.

(Source)